On Saturday I finally got to hangout with my BFF. We established standing in the middle of Grand Central Station that it had been 358 days since the last time we saw each other which is pretty ridiculous considering he is only 2 hours away by train. Casey and I became best friends when we spent a summer in London together. Our friendship is one of those where no matter how long it has been since we have seen each other we can sit down and pick up right where we left off...and that is exactly what we did on Saturday over a few (too many) cold drinks. The weather was amazing so we started off the evening at The Half Pint underneath my apartment and we ended the evening at 4 in the morning at Iggy's in the LES. I had the best time!! I haven't danced and laughed that much in a while...My early birthday celebration was definitely a success. Sadly enough we didn't take a single picture. But I will leave you with some of my favorites from London!

Where it all began!

and this pretty much sums us up

Thanks for coming to visit Case and I promise it will not be 358 days before we see each other again. I will come see you in CT very soon! In the meantime I will be searching for the perfect fanny pack and practice the proper pronunciation of insurance and New Haven. Love you bunches!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
New York, New York, United States
No, I am not married, don't have a child, or a dog for that matter...or anything else that necessitates a reason to blog. However, I have left my loving family and very close friends somewhere below the Mason Dixon line to follow my dreams in the big city!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.