I am currently wide awake due to the medicine I am taking to get rid of "the germ" that was passed to me from my sweet, loving family (thanks Coop and TC) while in Mississippi for the Neshoba County Fair. I often spend times like this one on the internet. I read blog after blog after blog and stalk person after person on facebook. (Yes, I said stalk. Atleast I am being honest. Facebook is a bit creepy). After it being the third night in a row of sleep being far from an option. I have read every blog update that I missed while I was away on vacation and I have looked at approximately 834 facebook photo albums. So, yes I have finally entered the realm of blogging. Actually, I have been "mildly obsessed" with following blogs for a while now and tonight seemed to be the perfect night to start my own blog. I have had a personal battle about starting a blog for a while now because I always felt like I needed a reason to have one. Whether it be I am a newlywed, or I am going to share my crafty ideas, post daily pictures of my wardrobe, or perhaps I am back packing across Europe. I, however don't have any reason to blog other than to comfort myself in knowing I will not forget any more exciting or not so exciting adventures that will occur in my life. Maybe I will even remember to take pictures with something other than the Hipstamatic app on the faithful iPhone. I also hope my blog will bring joy to those friends and family members that I miss dearly. I hate talking on the phone more than anything so when I do it is always the "life is life, I am loving the big city." I never actually take time share day-to-day things with friends and family that I used to be surrounded by daily. With that being said, I hope whoever stumbles upon this little fairy tale will enjoy.

Please note, I am by no means a good writer...I type how I talk, but without the southern twang. Grammar, forget about it! English was never my strong suit. Please forgive me in advance for all of the grammatical errors and misspellings that will occur throughout this blog.

Speaking of Hipstamatic photos....
Good Night From NYC!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
New York, New York, United States
No, I am not married, don't have a child, or a dog for that matter...or anything else that necessitates a reason to blog. However, I have left my loving family and very close friends somewhere below the Mason Dixon line to follow my dreams in the big city!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.